Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aftermath...

Well that was an incredibly busy weekend!
We had such an awesome day at Handmade on Saturday - it was terrific. We had such good weather and so many people. Needless to say I was exhausted after the days efforts but it was well worth it. I bought a lovely bracelet off Lauren from BeGurple - so cute!

Blooming Corsage

After dragging myself out of bed begrudgingly, we set off to Old Bus Depot Markets on the Sunday. The wind was a bit of an issue and we constantly tried to catch button earrings flying away.... but it was still a good day. My little helper Ellie found in a quiet moment that a nap was in order so set herself up on our comfy rug and promptly went to sleep. I was incredibly jealous!
4 o'clock rolled by and we packed up, being the last to leave. Settled in for a drink on the new deck that Dad just built was heaven as was the sleep that soon followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment