Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Canberra Centre Stall For Handmade

Can you believe it? Only just over a week until Handmade in Bloom!
I've been grasping at every spare minute and making lots of new button earrings and some more new designs. Very exciting stuff but my fingers are now bruised from working with so much wire. :( No pain no gain though... at least that's what I keep telling myself anyway.

So in preparation for Handmade in Bloom at the fabulous new location of the Yarralumla Woolshed, a few stallholders (myself included) are having a little marketing day in the Canberra Centre. I'm not sure who else will be there but I'm pretty sure there are over 10 designers selling their wares and getting the word out about Handmade.

So come check it out. Saturday September 5th, we'll be between Smiggle and Cotton on in the Canberra Centre from 9am onwards. This is also quite close to Target.

Hope to see you there! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment